Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011 ~ Christmas Projects!

Hello! So sorry it's been so long since my last blog post! My New Year's resolution is going to be to post to my blog at least, twice per week. We'll see if I can do it! I thought for this post I would document all of the the Christmas Crafts and presents that I am hoping to get done and then I will post about each of them as I finish them! Maybe this will inspire me to actually finish everything:) Work so gets in the way of crafting! HaHa!
So here it goes:

  • Finish getting my tree up and decorated, Christmas village put together and illuminated, wreath above my nativity decorated!
  • Curly paper Christmas wreath
  • Greta's quilt
  • Isaac and Zee's Quilts
  • Paper Trees and village from Winter Wonderland Cricut Cart.
  • Christmas present tags
  • Gingerbread ornaments for my kitchen/family room tree.
  • My daughters Harry Potter Album
  • Zee's photo album
  • Ornaments and labels for my students family gifts.
Time to get crafting!!
Carolee

No comments:

Post a Comment