Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27,2011 ~ New Posting Finally!! Halloween Treat

Hello Everyone!
So sorry it has been soooooooooooooooo long since I've posted! This year has been crazier than normal in second grade and in my personal life, so that has kept me from my blog. But, I'm going to try and do better in the future so hopefully another blog posting will soon follow this one:)
Here is a Halloween Treat I  made for my students!
 I stole the idea from Emma over at My Creative Time with Emma http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2011/10/mct-october-stamp-release-sneaky-peek-3.html
Check her out for some AWESOME ideas and GREAT stamps. I totally love her stamp line! They were work so beautifully and ship very quickly! Hope you enjoy:




Here are the supplies:
Cricut Mini Monsters Cartridge
Cricut Elegant Edges(one of  my FAV cartridges)
My Creative Times Stamp set: All Holiday Sentiments - for the I Love Candy sentiment!
Die cuts with a view Halloween Paper Pack for the background cut.
Happy Halloween:)
Carolee

No comments:

Post a Comment