Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011 ~ The 12 Days of Classroom Projects

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I haven't posted anything in so long.I've been getting my room ready for this coming year and have gotten very obsessed with making things on my Cricut for it.

So in honor of Christmas in July, 
 I am going to do a "Twelve Days of Classroom Projects " series.
(yes, most of it is going to be in August! But that's ok)
Each day for the next 12 days I will have a new project for the classroom!
My classroom Theme this year is a Beach Theme, but you could adjust any of these projects to go with whatever theme you are implementing!

Project #1
 Discipline Clip Chart
I  got this idea from, sunnydaysinsecondgrade.blogspot.com. Go to her blog and then go to Clip it up! and she has a posting about the Clip Chart and some nice printables to go with it.
But the origional idea came from an ebook on the site http://www.newmanagement.com/ebooks/clip_chart.html .

Here is a picture of mine!


Anyway, I gave mine a beach theme and I also made a header for it.
I used my Cricut Expression to cut the letters out and  the Xyron sticker maker to adhere them down!
I love the xyron! It is a new tool for me and it works so well:) What a find!
The polka dot headers are from Teacher Created Resources and they come in a pack of 12.
 I got two packs though because for the middle level, "Ready to Learn" you need two of the same color.
 Let me know if you have any questions:)) And please leave comments, if you like!
Check back tomorrow for another classroom project using the Cricut!
Here are some close up pictures:




Happy Crafting,
Carolee
Please leave comments:))



1 comment: