Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23,2011~ Caleb's 2nd Birthday Card

This is not a school related project but I thought it came out sooo cute 
that I wanted to post a picture of it!
My little nephew Caleb loves school buses!
So this is the card I created for his 2nd Birthday ...
Hope he likes it:))

You can't tell from the photo but I added a wobble to the school bus. 
It's so cute when you touch the bus it wobbles down the road!

Here is the recipe:
Bus: Doodlecharms Cricut Cart., plain black and yellow cardstock, Everyday paper dolls cart for the little kids in the window and Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment - PK-450 ( 3/8th inch size) I love Peachy Keen Stamps!!! Silver stickles for the tires and google eyes for the sentiment.
Road: Everyday Paper Dolls Cart. with yellow cardstock glued behind it for the lines.
All the printed paper is from the Summer Days collection from Echo Park Papers.

Hope you like!
Leave Comments:))


1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute ! love all papers used
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
    Have a great Thursday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete