Friday, June 8, 2012

New : "Finally Finished Friday" Series

Hello and Happy Friday! I have decided to have a new series called "Finally Finished Friday" to showcase all my summer crafting projects as I finish them:) Hopefully this will spur me on each week to finish all of the projects I have planned. I can't say this is my original idea. Somewhere in cyberspace I saw a lovely ladies blog that was doing a Make it Monday series. Thought it was a great idea so I just changed it up a little to make it on Fridays! In my last post I showcased my new Kindergarten Blog, can't wait for the beginning of the school year to be able to start posting there! 
Anyway for this week I created a storage case idea that I found on Pinterest! I purchased a storage case at Lowes and then I spray painted it with spray paint for plastic, which worked surprisingly well:)
Then I cut apart decorative paper to insert in the drawers and added stickers for the labels and voila.... 





a custom storage case! 
Happy Crafting!
Carolee

No comments:

Post a Comment