Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011 ~ The Twelve Days of Classroom Projects ~ Project # 3

Project # 3
Calendar Pieces and Header
For today's project I decided to make all new calendar pieces 
and headers for the months on my Cricut Expression!
I am going to have a different pattern for each month's pieces and the kids will have to figure out the pattern.
We're starting out easy in August with an ABAB pattern 
so I can make sure that everyone 
understands the concept of patterning.
Directions and Supplies:
3x3 white card stock squares : I ran these through my Cuttlebug to emboss them with tiny dots.
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge:  beach ball and sand pail 
Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge: August header and numbers for the calendar pieces.
Xyron 11/2 Sticker Maker: to adhere down the August letters and calendar dates.
After I made all of the pieces of my calendar set I ran them through my laminating machine at school.
The only part I am not laminating is the Calendar Month Headers because they are really to thick!
I will post each new set of calendar pieces as I complete them!
Hope you like:)) 
Happy Crafting and please leave comments!
Carolee




No comments:

Post a Comment