Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011 - Bic Marker Review

I just purchased a set of Bic Markers and I thought I would write a post about how I like them compared to the Copic. First, I have to say that I have been looking at the Bic Mark It markers for quite some time. I just wasn't sure whether they would be worth buying. I was reading a lot of information online about the best markers and of course everybody said Copics were the best. Well, I purchased a few Copics and I do really like them but they are very expensive, therefore it will take me a while to build up my collection. So today I was at Walmart and I thought for 12ish dollars for a set of 24 I would give them a try. I came home and worked with them and I find them to be very nice to work with. I tried doing some blending like I do with the Copics and although the result wasn't as good as with the Copics it was very acceptable. I especially think I will like using them for classroom projects. Right now I only have Sharpies or Crayola markers in school. I use these on samples that I make for the kids or projects I make for classroom display.I think the Bic markers will be much nicer to use on these projects. So, to conclude my review, I would say for the money that the Bic markers are definitely a good alternative or addition to your marker stash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment