Sunday, March 24, 2013


Hello! I am finally posting something! Yikes, it has been forever. I really seem to have trouble with taking nice pictures of the things I want to post and I get frustrated and then just give up! So, I am going to have to try and figure it out. Anyway this isn't a great picture, but Oh well, I'm posting it anyway:) 
This is a 12x12 layout created for a picture of my daughter at the beach. She was not having a good day:( The sand on her feet had her very upset:)) 


Supplies:
  • Reminisce Paper and Stickers:" Little Miss Crabby" this was the perfect sentiment for this particular day! Lol
  • Simple Stories Snap Paper Collection for the background pink dot and blue chevron.
  • Simple Stories Snap Cards Snappy Sayings
  • Thickers Stickers( I love thickers!) 

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment