Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 2012 ~ New Card Technique ~ Stitching

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband! 
Okay, so I made my husband a birthday card which is always hard for me because I want to make him a masculine card, which I have trouble with. So I pulled from some techniques I recently watched on Youtube. Then I decided to add some stitching to my card! Stitching on cards and layouts is so popular right now and I have never tried it! I am a quilter so I sew a lot in the traditional sense but I've never tried it on my paper crafts. Well I LOVE how it turned out! I chose thread that complimented the paper colors I used and did a ZIGZAG stitch between the strips! Let me know what you think! I think it turned out great and very masculine:))
Happy Crafting,
Carolee

No comments:

Post a Comment