Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11,2012 ~ My First Mini Album

My First Mini Album
I'm so excited I finally made a mini album for the January Swap over at Your Paper Pantry. 
I did a winter theme with all different cut out pages.
Hope you like:

















(sorry for the amount of pictures!)
I was supposed to swap this with someone and that didn't work out so I got to keep it:))
Now I just have to decide what pictures to put into it. I'm thinking some pict
ures of kiddos playing in the snow when they were little might be very cute! 
Basically I used my Cricut Cartridges to cut out the shapes from patterned paper and then I glued them to chipboard and cut around them. It was a pain but for some reason I was having trouble cutting out the chipboard on my Cricut, so I gave up and just did it the old fashioned way. I do need to figure out though why I couldn't cut the chipboard? I'm thinking maybe my mat just wasn't sticky enough. Anyway I'm really happy with how it turned out and now I'm working on a 
Valentine Shabby Chic Paper Bag Mini for the February swap!
Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment