Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 27, 2011~ The Twelve Days of Classroom Projects~ Project #11

Ok, so I know it has taken me way to long to finish this series! Yeash! 
My life has gotten so crazy lately! But I AM going to finish before the end of August!!
So here is project # 11
Altered Classroom Clipboard
Recipe:
Clipboard
Card stock of  your choice
Decoupage Medium
Ribbons
Ruby Tuesday's Scripture Verse

I cut the card stock to my desired shapes and then decoupaged them down onto the clipboard. Then I let it dry and lightly sanded it and then decoupaged a few more coats, then did a final sanding. For the Scripture Verse, I printed it out on my computer and then chalked all around it to get the color I wanted for the background. But I was afraid that it would bleed or the chalk would smear when I put the decoupage medium on, so I sprayed it with a light coat of clear sealer and then I decoupaged it down. This worked really well!
Then I just cut some ribbons and tied them to the top of the clipboard. 
I think it came out really cute!! I 'm giving it to our 2nd Grade assistant at work:) 
Hope you like!
Happy Crafting:))
Carolee

No comments:

Post a Comment